Sunday, January 27, 2019

Oooh! Fun!!!!

 
 [I love to play with cats!  This is me asking to play with Ruru.]

Oh, look!  Ruru left the blog open!  Yipyipyippeee!  You know Ruru?  That cat I like to chase except she hides all the time?  I'm Calli!  And Ruru's not here, so I'm gonna make a blog like a big girl!


[Me and my doggie buddies!  We're dogs!]
  
I'm a dog.  You know what a dog is?  It's fun!  Like me and my doggie buddies!  We like to bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark at cats!  But people tell us no!  I don't know why because we're just asking them to play!


[Me, meeting a living chewy rope that I want to chew.]


I have a great time!  I get to play and chase cats and play!  I got to meet a snake!  Big snake!  I wanted to play with it because it looked like a chewy rope, but the people wouldn't let me!  Maybe some day!  And I will shake it and shake it and chew on it, and it will be so much fun!  


[Me, thinking about having fun with this lizard.]

And I got to meet a lizard! 


[Me, thinking about having fun with another lizard.]

And another lizard!  I wanted to chew on them and shake them and haul them around!  They looked like so much fun! But nobody would let me!  I'm so sad!!  


[Me meeting something called a hedge something.]

I got to meet this prickly ball, too!  It smelled yummy, but I couldn't figure out how to bite it because it was spiky all over!  I don't know what it is, but I would love to play with it, anyway! 


[Meeting a big, scary dog.]

Oh, and yesterday, I got to meet two big, scary, white dogs!  They were too scary for me to play with them!  I would have tried if I didn't have to leave!  Dogs are fun!  You should get one!!!!


[I get distracted for one stinking moment.  Gah!]

Oh, crap.  I just left to steal some dog food, and that stupid dog crept in and stole my blog.  Dogs are not fun.  Getting chased or barked at or "playing" with dogs is anything but awesome.  That thing's a serious destructobeast.  I kid you not.  Play=death.  Don't listen to a word that smelly dog said.  Man, shows me to turn my back on my computer around here.  I'm gonna go steal more dog food.  Except she's probably snorkeled it down already.  I said no dogs, and I meant it.  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment