Sunday, September 9, 2018

Cheating on Me


[My person doing rude things with my ears, but also paying attention to the RIGHT thing: ME!]

Ruru the Cat here.  I know my person is cheating on me.  Twice this week, she's disappeared to somewhere else and come back smelling like dogs.  I mean, LOTS of dogs.  Little ones that smell fresh and new.  And when my people walked in the door, they were talking about these puppies.  They were feeding these little things.  From my experience, dogs will pretty much eat anything.  Why give them actual food?

[Mountain of attention-grabbing monsters.]

I scoped out my person's mom's pictures.  It's confirmed.  My person is actually ditching me to hang out with dogs.  LITTLE dogs.  And if they're as obnoxious as little cats, the only thing she could do that was worse was bringing them HERE.  We HAVE a puppy.  It's obnoxious and loud.  I think they said something about the number TEN.  What could one possibly do with ten annoying, slobbery little useless things?  And why spend time that way when you could actually spend time with ME?

[Ignore this picture.  There's nothing cute about it.  It's all about me.]

I just don't get why my person would choose them over me.  I'm cute, aren't I?  I'm loving and sweet.  I'm the center of the world.  Why do you need anything else?

No comments:

Post a Comment