Saturday, September 1, 2018

That Stupid S Word

(Me.  It's about me.  Just deal with it.)

Ruru the Cat here.  You know that lovely world I described last week?  That world in which I had my wonderful person around all day, every day?  Well, it's all gone now.  All gone.  I'm NOT happy.  

I got that lovely world for a day.  Just a day.  Not even that, and that crappy S word started.  They call it "school," but that seems like such a boring word for a terrible event that happens for so many hours each day.  I can't imagine what steals my person away for so stinking long EVERY DAY, well, almost every day.  I don't understand the pattern.  It's just that some days, she's there, and some days, she's not.  I hate this.  I just get her back, and she leaves me again.  It's perverse, I tell you, and just not right.  

Seriously.  Do they not understand that life is all about me?  She's supposed to be here for me, to offer me crackers and pet me and NOT put me in costumes.  She's supposed to be there all day, every day.  This S word crap needs to stop.  And some days, when she starts at home, she goes somewhere else and doesn't come back in a hurry.  I just can't understand why someone would want to do anything that doesn't involve me.  People don't make any sense at all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment