Sunday, August 26, 2018

BACK!!!!

(So desperate for love, I'll snuggle anything.)

Yayayay!  Ruru the Cat here.  Remember last week how I told you my people were NEVER coming back?  My people came back the very next day!  And the sun shone again!  I could scarcely eat the whole time they were there.  They left us a bucket of food, but it was hard to get into it.  We all fought over it.  More than that, I just didn't want to anymore than I had to the whole time.  My person wasn't here.  It just didn't seem worth it.  Everyone was hairballing all the time because the people do some kind of magic while they're here to keep us from that. 

(So delighted to be back in that horrid caterpillar costume 'cuz it means my person's back.)

But then they came back!  She came back!  More than a week later, but she came.  I've never been so purry as the day she showed she wasn't gone forever.  They smelled like meat they didn't share with me (jerks), and they smelled like they'd been petting foreign dogs.  They talked about visiting some kind of big cat zoo thing, so I know she's been cheating on me.  But it doesn't matter because she's back!  It doesn't even matter that she's still rearranging my face, bringing the annoying dogs back into my house, putting me in costumes, that her mom keeps waking me to pet me all the time, that they're still being as annoying as ever.  They're home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment