Sunday, August 12, 2018

People!

                                                     (Me getting tortured by my person.)

Ruru the Cat here.  My person has been driving me nuts this week.  I sometimes wonder why I put up with all of this.  She's been rearranging my anatomy.  She's been poking me, squeezing me, waking me up and THEN poking me.  Letting the stupid dog take my spot.  Taken me to the bathroom with a tub AND sink that put out real WATER.  And just when her mom is petting me and squishing my face just right, she takes me AWAY!!!   I can't tell you how annoying she's been this week. 


(Just ouch.)

She's also taken to plucking at my busted nail.  It's annoying enough that it's broken.  Does she really have to mess with it?  It hurts enough without her making it bleed.  Seriously. 


(CLOTHING!!!!)

Worst of all, she dressed me up in clothing.  Like a person.  I blogged about this!  I wanna be naked!  Not cat-that's-been-shaved naked but fuzzy-cat-happy-in-her-own-skin naked.  I do not REPEAT do NOT need clothing.  I think it's all this sitting inside that's getting to her head.   

                                                              (Fine.  Butter me up.)

She's been driving me NUTS.  Just when I really get to wondering why I put up with all of this, she turns around and snuggles me to sleep.  She breaks out the fishie crackers.  She does something NICE.  Okay, I'll keep her around.  Let her be my pet human.  'Cuz I'm nice like that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment