Sunday, August 5, 2018

Caught Out

(Nasty flashback to last week when there was a kitten monster in the house.  My person came back from somewhere smelling like kittens again(!!!), and I was afraid more would show up.  They didn't.  (Whew.)

Ruru the Cat here.  Remember that week when the kitten left (yay!), and my person and her mom were the only ones left home for a WHOLE WEEK, and it was awesome?  Well, it sounds like drama went on in my very house that I didn't even know about.  The boy left his lizard's cage open, and it got out all week.  AND I COULDN'T GET IN THERE TO PLAY WITH IT.  Not even just a little.  The door was closed.  I mean, to think of all those hours lost, slowly killing a lizard...think how much fun that would have been!  Oh, I guess the lizard wants to talk here, too.  Fine.   Man, it doesn't even feel like my blog some weeks.   

(Me!  The Awesome and most impressive Survival Gecko!)

Survival Gecko here.  I'm looking forward to starting my YouTube videos on how to survive in this crazy world of humans as a gecko.  It's a tough world out there, and geckos can be small and helpless if you aren't careful.  I'm quite the adventurer, and I got to go on an AMAZING adventure this week!  

A year or so ago, the cats knocked over the cage that held me and another gecko.  We both ran and hid.  I don't know what happened to the other gecko, but I survived!  For Six months!  I'm amazing like that!  In my videos, I'll show you how to be a survivor like me!  I'll show you how to live off toilet water, how to eat all the box elder bugs, moths, mosquitoes, and other household bugs you can eat!

(Me, armed and dangerous with Nerf in case some other idiot wants to steal my blog.)

Silly lizard brain.  Do you not understand the point of a blog?  It's all about telling everyone about your suffering, how you're a martyr to this human world we live in.  It's not about advertising some video.  Man, teach me to let anyone else borrow my blog.  No one writes a blog like a cat.  


No comments:

Post a Comment