Sunday, July 29, 2018

Purradise!

(A world that revolves around me=joy)

This week was amazing!  Ruru the Cat here.  The kitten menace disappeared Monday and must have taken the boy and my person's dad with it because they all disappeared all week long... so I pretty much had my person to myself all week.  Her mom was here, doing something boring called "grading" for something she called a "class," but it looked like a lot of staring at that screen thing without nearly enough petting of the four-legged friends of the house like me.  But that was okay because there were no kittens to be found anywhere!  I got to replace all of her smells with mine.  I got to hang out with my person all I wanted with no one to stop me or kick me out except at night when I really don't much want to be cooped up, anyway. 

(Me, getting all the love I could wish)

It was great.  I had total control of the house.  Except for the annoying other cats and the dogs, but they all know I'm in charge.  I had total control of the kitchen because the kitten didn't take my place on the chair to ask for food every time the fridge door opened.  I could eat all the fishie crackers I would wish.  I could sneak into the adult people's bedroom and have peace and quiet without worrying about the kitten's obnoxiously loud purr disrupting my peace of mind.  I could steal the dogs' food all I like because the dogs are too dumb to stop me, and the kitten wasn't there to beat me to it. 

(Seriously?  Fake mice do not fool me)


One day this week, my person even brought home a can of soft meat just for me!  She said something about my "birthday," whatever that is, and also stuck a stuffed mouse that vibrates under my nose.  Like I can't tell that from a real mouse. 

(Yesssss!)


But the best part was the can, oh, the can.  Had the kitten been here, I know she would have stolen it.  Oh, at the end of the week, the guys showed up again.  I was afraid that meant the kitten would be back, but I still have all those hands to pet me and hold me all to myself!  Yay for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment