Sunday, July 22, 2018

Eeeeeeeeevile!

(The face of EVIL!  Tremble in fear!)

I hinted that the worst thing EVER happened this week.  Ruru the Cat here.  I can't even speak of it.  Forget I said anything.  I'll be hiding up and away, as far away as I can, and hold perfectly still so IT doesn't notice me.  I've been hiding all week in my OWN HOUSE because of this monstrosity.

But I have to tell SOMEONE.  No one around here seems to understand the depth of the depravity of this horror, this terror, this KITTEN.  I can only hope it's temporary, that someone comes along and steals it, or that it goes back to the abyss from whence it came.

(See that word on my person's shirt?  Yeah.  Sums it up for me.)

It showed up just after I started the last blog.  I was hoping it was some kind of nightmare, that all I had to do was take a nap, and it would go away.  But no matter how many naps I took, it was still THERE, hissing and growling at me every time my clearly-deluded person picks both of us up at the same time, as if that will somehow make us less likely to kill each other.  As long as my person is hidden away in her room, that evil thing can't sneak in.  I can be safe behind closed doors in her room, under her bed.

But then she does a crazy thing called walk out, as if needing to eat or go to the bathroom somehow outweighed the need to hide.  I mean, litter box.  Hello?  Besides, she has FISHIE CRACKERS.  You don't need other food when you have those?

(Insane bundle of insanity kills anything that moves.)

But then, I get stuck outside of her room, and that thing is bouncing around everywhere, attacking anything that moves and several things that don't.  It's a bundle of energy, hopping around like a crazed, sharp-toothed bunny.  I know when it gets done killing cords and stuffed toys and bits of fluff on the floor or whatever, it's going to kill me next.

And people just don't get how dangerous having a monster around like this is.  They actually give some of my lovings to this thing, even when it attacks them.  The dogs don't even seem to mind it, even when it hisses and growls.  The other cats will growl when it comes too close, but otherwise, they don't seem to mind its presence.  Am I the only sane one around here?  What is the world coming to that they give it my food, allow it to eat my cheese and meat, and set it to romp around the house without getting rid of it?  They will even sometimes sleep with it in their room.  Aren't they afraid it will kill them in their sleep?  Where did this beast come from, and when is it going back?

No comments:

Post a Comment