Sunday, April 1, 2018

The Red Eye of DOOM


Ruru the cat here.  There's this crazy thing that appears in my house that looks like a red eye that peers into my very soul.  It darts around the house like a tiny mouse but is harder to capture.  The thing is so impish and elusive that none of us can catch it.  It's like a tiny ghost that disappears and reappears the second you trap it.  

I'm not sure what to make of this thing.  It only appears on occasion.  However, whenever it does, we're all determined it needs to die.  But it's crazy fast.  I mean, we're cats.  Of course, we're fast.  Dogs don't have a chance of being faster, even when they think they are.  But we cats try to catch it with lightning speed.  We think we have it, but it's gone.  

I imagine you don't believe me, but it's true.  You say such a thing can't exist.  But there it is.  The weird thing is it doesn't smell like anything.  I've caught it between my claws, and I can promise it doesn't feel like anything.  I just don't get how something like this can exist.  But I swear I will catch it next time it appears.  'Cuz I'm awesome like that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment