Sunday, April 8, 2018

Driving Me Nuts


 (My person held me all week!)

Ruru the Cat here.  I don't know what to tell you about this week.  It was a really good and really bad week all at once.  My person was home ALLLLL week.  Now, this was fabulous because she snuggled me all week, catching me whenever she could and just snuggling me as she played on that light-up thingy I think they call a tablet.  Or is it a computer?  Both?  I don't know. 

(Two of my pet peeves: the light-up thing and that DOG.)

I don't get it, though.  Here, she has a perfectly fluffy and cute cat to hold, snuggle, and rearrange.  I was just sitting there for her, and she'd stare at the light-up thing.  Aren't I enough? You don't even have to stick my tail in the wall like you do with those flat, boring things.  I'm the real laptop here.  People don't make any sense.  So that was one thing that drove me nuts. 

(What, isn't a plain old boop bad enough?)

The other was with her here all the time, she found new and creative ways to torment me.  She put on these big scary claw things and booped me.  She dangled me and flopped me around by my scruff of fur like I was a kitten.  She let that dog hang out with us all too often, even letting him chase me around.  She locked me in the room anytime she wasn't holding me. 

(You might want to look away.  Horrific things happened here.)

Worst of all, she took me in the bathroom a lot and said that nasty word "bath" a lot.  Couldn't she see my eyes rolling in the back of my head with terror?  She even BATHED my toes, even though I made it clear water and that bathroom are a no-no. 

(FISHIE CRACKERS!)

But it's all good 'cuz she fed me fishie crackers.  And held me.  And snuggled me.  Can we have another week just like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment