Sunday, April 29, 2018

Fishies and Water

(HEAVEN!)

Ruru the Cat here.  You may have noticed I'm just a little bit opinionated.  Shut up, Toothless.  Okay, Toothless says a lot opinionated.  Well, let me tell you that I have very distinct preferences about what I put in my mouth.  I love cat food and cat treats, obviously.  (Dog food and dog treats will work, too, because I am cuter than any dog and deserve them more.) I mean, if you stand between me and my cat treats, I will likely eat through you to get to them.  If you pick up the cat treats or say the word treat or open the refrigerator door, you are promising to give me treats.  Something in the cheese or meat categories, and I'll let you live.  

[Me in heaven.]

My person has been home a lot this week.  She hasn't been good for much since she's been just laying there and maybe groaning.  There were fishie crackers in the house for DAYS, and she didn't give me any.  I let her live because I'm nice like that.  Finally, in the last couple of days, she started getting (and sharing) fishie crackers.  Finally!  I've been pining away, longing for my lovely fishie crackers.  'Cuz they're mine.  I have been in heaven the last couple of days.  


But she also keeps dragging me to the bathroom.  I don't like it because she sometimes sticks me in the tub with WATER.  However, her mom does just the right thing in the tub.  She gives me warm bath water, the best of all water.  I will turn my nose up at cold water, even fresh cold water, but I'll lick water right out of the tub.  Tub water is the BEST.  Toothless is nuts.  He sits at the sink to beg for fresh water.  Who wants water trickling right out of the sink when you can have tub water?  Warm tub water.  Just don't give me warm meat.  It's yucky.  

So to recap (take notes).  Warm water=good.  Treats=very good.  Meat and cheese=awesome.  Fishie Crackers=best of all possible things in the universe.  Now, go get me some tub water and fishie crackers, and you can be my best friend forever.  Or at least until the water cools down, and you run out of crackers.  


No comments:

Post a Comment