Sunday, July 9, 2017

Now, that's Funny

                                           (My whiny brother getting spoiled by his people)

Ruru the Cat here.  My poor brother had the scare of his life this week.  And it was hilarious to us indoor types.  His people took him in a kayak in their swimming pool.  He had to describe all this because I've never seen a kayak or a swimming pool.  Anyway, so his people had him in this boat on the water, and rather than just sitting there and thinking what a great thing it was he wasn't IN the water, he actually JUMPED in.  Oh, my crap.  Brothers are the best for entertainment value.  Oh, man.  He's chasing me away.  It's my freaking blog.  Okay, okay.  Here's Scoutie.

                                 (What it looked like to me: super scary!)

Ruru, seriously?  Quit laughing.  I mean it.  Just stop.  I see you snickering over there.  It was terrifying!  Last week, you made such a big deal about a little bath.  You have no idea.  That boat was little.  It kept rocking, and I was sure it was going to SINK!!!  It was so scary.  And the side of the water looked really close.  I thought I could just jump and get out of there.  Instead, I fell in.  And that water was deep and really really cold, like I was sure I was going to freeze to death or drown or both.  I swam for all I was worth, but I was getting nowhere.  There's a reason (or maybe five) that cats hate water.  Finally, after my people stopped laughing, they fished me out.  Why do my people keep doing this to me?  I'm a great cat.  I bring them plump, juicy prey to teach them how to hunt mice.  I patrol and keep their space cat-free (other than the awesomeness that is me.  How do they repay me?  They stick me in these crappy places that terrify me.  Anyway, that's it.  Any people listening, don't do this to poor, sweet cats like me.  Just sing our praises, feed us, and pet us.  That's all we want to be happy.  Okay, well, here's my sister.  She finally quit laughing. 

                 [My masterful artwork of the hilarious scene.]

Haha!   Ruru again.  Shows how much Scoutie knows.  I will never stop laughing about this.   He's so whiny about the littlest things.  Hey, Scoutie, stay away from me with that water.  Stop!  Oh, crap.  Now, I'm wet.  Man, brothers suck.   


No comments:

Post a Comment