Sunday, October 16, 2016

How do you entertain a human?

                                                       (Me with stupid tape on my head)

Ruru the Cat here.  The funniest thing happened recently.  My person decided to cover the dog in tape.  Okay, maybe not cover her, but put little pieces on her to see how she'd react.  And that dog went nuts, running all over, rolling over, jumping on and off furniture to get those little tape bits off.  She just couldn't figure it out.

I laughed so hard.  On the inside, of  course, because cats can't make it too easy on people when it comes to figuring us mysterious feline types out.  It's kind of a rule, if cats can be said to have rules.  But it was so funny.  It only lasted a minute or two, but I thought I would pee myself from laughing that hard.

But then my person turned that silly tape on me.  That wasn't so funny.  I gave her a glare and ripped that stuff off because, let's face it, cats are a lot smarter than dogs and just won't put up with that nonsense.  But let me tell you what, I will cherish that image of a silly puppy running and rolling everywhere for the rest of my life or at least until I forget, whichever comes first.

No comments:

Post a Comment