Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween is for Humans



Ruru the Cat here.  This Halloween stuff is just not right.  Not right, I tell you.  People do weird things this time of year like petting me with a fake hand like in that picture above.  They keep scaring the snot out of the puppy every time they come in the house dressed in some weird way, especially when they wear hats.  Our people keep disappearing strange places and coming back with bags full of something that smells good, but they won't give us any.  I think somebody called it chocolate.  I can handle all this.  I can.  I don't like it, but I can handle it.


But then there's the crap I can't handle.  I mean, serious crap.  They want to dress themselves in weird costumes, fine.  My person's been dressed like me for three days now, and she looks silly.  Her cat ears aren't very convincing.  Her tail is sad.  It's just an embarrassing imitation.  But then she starts pulling those tricks on me.  I DON'T wear costumes.  She keeps doing it, too.  And it covers my face.  I look ridiculous.  This Halloween stuff is for the birds.  Worse, for the humans.  I just don't get how my person likes it so much.  She's nuts.  They're all nuts.  I just don't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment