Saturday, November 5, 2016

Catnip!

[Catnip, glorious catnip!]


Ruru the Cat here.  My person pet is awesome.  Just so very awesome.  She did this thing so outstanding, so cat-like in its awesomeness, that I can't even describe it, but I will try.  So she said something about a science fair.  Whatever.  Then she put dry catnip on one side of the bath tub and fresh garden mint on the other side of the tub to see which we'd pounce on first.  Wow!  Talk about a slice of heaven!  I went right for that overpoweringly wonderfully awesome fresh mint.  At least two of the other cats did the same thing because they're smart.  Not sure what Baby was thinking in going for the catnip first.  I mean, that mint smelled stronger than anything else in the universe.  What bliss!  I'm not surprised that chicken cat, Maia, ran away rather than running to either end of the tub.

                                                           [Post catmageddon]

Anyway, then to show just how outstandingly perfect my person is, she left BOTH THE CATNIP AND THE MINT in that tub for a while, a long while.  It was paradise!  Bliss, I tell you.  We cats went nuts, playing with, chewing on, rolling in that mint AND catnip.  Wow!  What a day!  I don't even care why she did it nor do I know what this science fair stuff is.  But I wonder if we can do that again every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment