Sunday, November 27, 2016

The jungle gym is back!


Ruru the Cat here.  Last year, I talked all about this most awesome thing that appeared in my house.  I mean, it was so COOL.  It was big and green and kind of looked like a tree but didn't smell like one.  But it was all covered in these fun shiny things that shook when you attacked them and then flew off in all directions if you swiped at them them hard enough.  Well, guess what?  It's back!  I don't understand why it disappeared to begin with, and I certainly don't know why it's suddenly here again.  People don't really make sense most of the time.



But regardless of why it's back, it is here, and it is so much fun!  The very first thing I did when it showed up was to climb up to the very top just to show that I could.  At first, it didn't have anything on it.  It was just there for hours and hours, all night and into the next day.  Then these glittery balls and strings and toys started appearing all over it.  I had to be patient and wait until people walked away to attack.  And then I had some competition because all the other cats in the house want to climb it, too.  I saw my people watching a video that looked kind of like me and what I want to do with the tree.  They laughed the whole time, but they don't seem to think it's so funny when I make stuff fly off in the same way:  video of my fantasy.  For any cats reading this, I highly recommend you talk your people into getting one of these things.  I wonder what it would take to get my people to keep it here forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment