Sunday, December 4, 2016

Another Weird Thing



Okay, so check it.  My person took out this loud thing that moved and wiggled in funny ways.  It was really cool.  I couldn't take my eyes off this thing.  She would put cloth into it, it would make weird noises, and that cloth would come out the other side.  I really didn't understand it, but it was awesome.  I wanted to pat it and attack it.  It had this little part that went up and down into the cloth.  It also had this spinny thing on the side that I kept trying to kill.  Oh, and best of all, it had this great round thing on top that spun and spun and released string.  Most of all, I wanted that string.

But my person wouldn't let me play with it.  I'd go to attack the string, and she'd stop me.  I'd go to attack the round thing on the side, and she'd stop me.  Then I'd go to attack the pointy silver thing that went into the cloth, and she'd really get upset.  She was playing with it.  Why couldn't I?  She didn't get quite as upset when I attacked the cloth.  I don't get what it is about this time of year, but people seem to be busier and do more things that don't involve me.  I'm not sure what I think of it yet.  I like the fake tree type thing I talked about last week.  I really liked this moving loud thingy.  But I don't want to be ignored.  So is it a good time or a bad time?  I'm not sure yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment