Sunday, October 2, 2016

Monster!


This is Ruru the Cat.  Yes, I said cat.  What part of that concept is so hard for my people to understand?  I'm a cat.  I don't like big mean dogs.  Yet my people keep letting these monsters in the house.  It's big, mostly white, and can bark loudly enough to blow a fly off a cat's ear.  I watched it chase Toothless up a wall!  A wall!  I mean, all the way almost up to the top of the doorjamb.

Why do people keep doing this to us defenseless cats?  AND worse yet, it keeps eating our backup food supply, also known the dogs' food.  It's OUR food supply, not the big, hulking monster's.  Mine.  You know what?  Some days, I wish all dogs everywhere would just go find their own planet.  Planet Dog.  We could put up signs, and everyone would know to stay away 'cuz big scary monsters live there, waiting to eat your food and chase you up walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment