Monday, August 1, 2016

Abandoned!



Ruru the Cat here.  My person left me!  Granted, it was only for three days, but it felt like three MILLION!  It brought all my nightmares to life, nightmares of being left, abandoned and alone!  I mean, they talked about going somewhere called "Yellow Stone," whatever that is.  I'm not so clear on what yellow is, and we don't get a lot of stones around here on the inside.  But I know what those are.  I think we have lots and lots of yellow stones around here.  I don't know why she had to leave me for three days to find yellow rocks.  I should have smelled a rat [but not in a good, yummy way] when my person filled our food dishes to the brim.  At the time, I figured she was just being really nice and finally getting a clue about how things SHOULD be around here.  I mean, I always want to eat myself senseless, but they only feed me enough food to fill my tummy, never enough to overfill it.  What are they thinking?  But then they LEFT.  She left.

Those three days were MISERABLE.  I was stuck with only the other cats as my company.  Granted, I dig the other cats.  But they don't hold me and rub my belly and tell me how adorably fat I am.  They also don't rearrange my face and make me dance to music, so it wasn't all bad.  It was also good they took those stinking dogs with them.  But still.  How could she LEAVE like that?

We always tease Scoutie, my brother who has been cat sat here for several months, when he sits around, pining for his people.  They visit sometimes but not enough for him.  He's such a WHINER.  But it was his turn to tease me when I spent all three days missing my person.  Now, I get it.  Living without your person sucks.  Now, I have her back.  I just hope she never does that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment