Sunday, August 7, 2016

Another one!



Hi.  This is Ruru.  I'm a cat.  As if it's not bad enough that my person brought home a puppy, now, my person keeps coming in smelling of a new furry friend.  Seriously?  Am I not enough for her?  It doesn't smell like a dog or a chicken.  I know what those smell like.  It's definitely not a cat.  I've seen it out the window.  It's a weird thing.  It has the look of a siamese cat, tan with brown on the nose and paws.  The really weird thing about it is it doesn't have a proper tail, just a weird little ball or something where a tail goes.  And really long ears.  What is it?  They said something about "bunny," but I don't know for sure what that is.  It's cat sized, but it's NOT a cat.

My person doesn't bring it in here where I can look at it, or better yet, taste it.  I just don't quite understand why she needs all these furry things that aren't me.  Silly humans.  They don't make sense sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment