Monday, August 15, 2016

Again!

                                                             My person is so far away!

Ruru the Cat here.  My person left me for two days AGAIN.  Something about something called Bear Lake, and they all came back smelling like sand and water.  But really?  Does she not know what her leaving does to me?  It wasn't for as long, but still.  It's just not right.  People can be so thoughtless sometimes.

And worse yet, I keep hearing this nasty word "school."  My person and her brother don't seem so happy about that nasty word.  They keep saying the word "go."  I don't like that word.  I seem to remember a time a couple of months ago when my person disappeared ALL DAY every day and only showed up in the afternoon.  Why does my person have to keep going places?  It's a great house.  The whole house is full of warm fuzzies who like to cuddle.  Who needs anything else?

No comments:

Post a Comment