Sunday, May 22, 2016

PUPPY!




Dang it.  My person has been threatening to get herself a puppy.  I wonder if she noticed that I'm a cat.  I mean, a CAT, like with fur and whiskers.  The works.  I don't know if she's noticed this but CATS DON'T LIKE DOGS.  I tolerate my person mommy's pomeranian.  He's been around here for as long as I can remember, and he's a wuss.  If he crosses me, I can tell him where to go.  The weeniehuahua is like a second mommy to me most of the time.  She snuggles me.  She watches over me.  So she sometimes gets moody and treats me as if I weren't her funny looking puppy.  For one moment, she forgets I'm her child and treats me as if I were a dreaded feline.  But as a rule, they're fine.  I can deal.



But then she delivered on her threat.  My person got herself a stinking puppy.  And this beast stinks, I mean, she smells like a DOG.  I don't care that she's sweet and constantly asking to snuggle up to one of us cats.  I don't care that she's been an angel, and when she looks at you with her blue eyes, your heart starts to melt a little.  I mean, who's ever heard of a dog with blue eyes, anyway?  So she's kind of silver-gray and brown a little like me.  Who cares?  She's a dog, and I don't want her here.  I try to ignore her, but people keep shoving her in my face.  My person insists on snuggling her ALL THE TIME.  What does it take to get service and love around here anymore?  Seriously, this place has gone to the dogs.  Literally.  It's just not right.

No comments:

Post a Comment