Sunday, May 8, 2016

My Favorite Channel



Hi, Ruru the Cat here again.  Last night, the most awesome thing appeared in my house: two delicious morsels under glass.  I could watch this new channel all day, every day.  I'm sure there's a way to get inside.  I could watch the little peeping, feathered tidbits all night long.  They look even more defenseless than yummy mice.  One is kind of an orangy yellow with stripes.  I picture that one on a sandwich.  The other one is gray and plumper.  I'd skip the bread for that one.

They make noise all day and all night as they sit under the heat lamp, looking like a burger at a fast food restaurant waiting just for you.  Or anybody else with a couple of bucks.  I want them so badly, I can taste them, but my people aren't being very cooperative at serving them up.  I order one on rye bread, and I get ignored.  I order one raw, and I get ignored.  What does it take to get service around here?  But in the meantime, I will enjoy my channel as often as they'll let me, and watch it with all the enthusiasm of my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment