Sunday, May 1, 2016

My Person. Mine.



This is Ruru, the most adorable, sweetest, cutest cat in the entire world.  My person has been really distracted recently, and I don't like it one bit.  She keeps going across the street to visit some "fuzzy jelly beans" as she calls them.  But I know they're other kittens.  Ones that aren't me.  I know.  I'm jealous.  But she's my person.  I don't need her cheating on me like that with other kittens.  What if she runs off and adopts one of them and then no longer wants me?  She keeps reassuring me and holding me and snuggling me and loving me.  But what if she stops?  What if she wants one of them instead of me?



Worse yet, she's started talking about a puppy.  A PUPPY!!!  In my house.  I don't know what my person is thinking.  Her world revolves around me.  ME!  Dearest person, please remember that when you run across the street to look at those jelly beans or to that store to look at the puppies, all roads lead to me.  Please don't leave me alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment