Monday, May 16, 2016

My Brother is Awesome



Ruru the cat here.  I have to apologize for saying Toothless, my brother, sucks a few weeks ago.  This week, he was awesome.  He caught a mouse and wanted to play with it, growl over it, and make it clear it was his and only his.  But then he shared it with me.  He let me and only me play with it.  The other cats sat around and watched every move we made.

He supervised everything I did with it, watched from inches away every time I swatted it or chased it.  He wanted to make sure I didn't leave it around like I did with one I caught, so someone stepped on it and flushed it down the toilet.  He didn't want that to happen to his prize.  But I was a good girl and had a blast chasing it around.  It just shows how much he loves me that he'll let me play with his mouse.  My brother is so awesome.  For the moment.  Maybe next week, he'll go back to being on my stink list.  But for right now, brothers are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment