Sunday, May 1, 2022

Aggressively Affectionate

[Me patiently ignoring the little monster.]

 Ru: This is Ruru the Cat. Like I said last week, I only tolerate my brother, Toothless, and the kitten, Varya, my brother because he knows I can beat his butt and the kitten because she's smaller than me. I do worry that situation won't last, which means I'll have to treat her like I do every other cat in the house: to put down my claws and make it clear who owns the house. It's not that I'm afraid of cats that are bigger than me. It's that they're all big and mean and deserve to be growled at. Stop laughing, Toothless. Well, because I tolerate her, I'm going to let Varya take my blog, so I don't have to.  

[Me and my good buddy on our person.]

Varya: Hi! Of course, Ru likes me! I'm everybody's best friend, whether they like it or not. I love to chase around and kill the puppy! It puts a big smile on that silly little dog's face. 

[Be my friend. Or else.]

I love to snuggle cats, even if they try to tell me to go away.  I love to pin them down and lick them until they love me.  I love everybody, even if I have to whip them into loving me. I love being everybody's best friend!

[Who knew this little dust bunny could be so scary?] 

Ru: Yeah, I'm a little bit nervouse for the day you do get bigger than me. You may MAKE me snuggle you. I think I'll be hiding in the drawer now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment