Saturday, April 2, 2022

Zoomies?

[Me and the only cat other than my brother I can mostly tolerate because she's still smaller than me.]

Ruru the Cat here.  The other cats have been bugging me to finally get around to writing my blog.  I didn't wanna.  I've been hiding in my person's mom's room all week 'cuz every time I come out, somebody picks on me.  Just 'cuz I'm smaller than everyone else.  Seriously.  Bullies.  

[Kittens are always in motion.]

Anyway, so it came to my attention humans have come up with yet another annoying word to describe cat behavior: zoomies.  Just 'cuz we suddenly get the need to zoom from one room to another to another.  I really wish humans would let cats come up with our own words. Not that we use words. We just hiss or growl or attack each other if we don't like each other's ear twitches, smells, and body language.  So maybe that wouldn't work so well for people.  Still.  Zoomies?  Such a silly word.  Not that I do the zoomie thing. Too many evil cats around to kill me if I run around like that.  

[I looooooove Zooooooooomies!]

Varya: I love zoomies!  Zoomies zoomies!  We can play tag! We can run all over and chase each other. It's amazing!  Phoenix, Wren, even Paige love zoomies!  It's the best thing ever! 

Ruru:  So crazy kittens like them, apparently.  It's probably because they're crazy.  At least crazy human words and acting like a demonically possessed nut make someone happy.  

Varya: Wheeee!  Zooooooooomies!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment