Sunday, March 20, 2022

My Happy Box

 

[My happy box]

Hi!  I'm Varya. Ru's hiding in her underwear drawer 'cuz bigger cats keep picking on her. I wanna show my happy box. I love boxes. I like the big ones that give me lots of space, the little ones that make me feel nice and snug, the new round one upstairs that is nice and soft, the one Ru talked about last week. but there's this new box that has a clear cover.  It makes me feel safe and protected. I climb in it all the time. 


[That's me in the box.]

It's a box that's just my size.  Nobody else can fit there, and nobody can attack me, but I can still swat them from the safety of my happy, safe box that protects me. It's just my box, and I think it's amazing.  Kind of like Ru's drawer, but safer. The people don't seem to like me to be here. Something about the word "plastic." Dunno what that means, but it's my box. All mine. Suddenly, though, it disappeared. I want it to come back. Other boxes are just not the same. They don't protect me like this one. My box.

No comments:

Post a Comment