Sunday, March 13, 2022

How to Worship a Cat



[The Pedestal]


Ruru the Cat here.  So my people brought home yet another cat pedestal on which we put ourselves, so they can worship us.  I thought it looked pretty nifty.  See that box at the top?  I can imagine that would be a great little box to sit in, so everyone could see us well.  

[My beautiful cat tree. MINE. Not theirs.]

It's not nearly as awesome as my giant cat tree. It's not even as decent as my old cat tree.  But I was all prepared to break it in. I saw it, so I claimed it. Then, it disappeared upstairs, into the room that used to be mine.  I hear Phoenix, Paige, and Varya love to sit in it 'cuz it's a comfy, soft box.  Let me tell you to show a cat a lovely, comfy spot like that then to tear it away before a cat has the chance to even try it out is just not right.  It's definitely NOT the way to worship a cat correctly.  To worship a cat, you have to give her what she wants.  And I want that new cat tree thing NOW.  Why does no one ever listen to me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment