Monday, April 11, 2022

Invader!

 

[The BEAST.]

Ruru the Cat here.  That obnoxious, smelly, big beast is back.  I swear she's at least as big as all the regular dogs combined AND eats ALL the dog food, not just a little at a time AND she comes downstairs, invading the cats' turf. I just can't. I can't. It's not fair. It's my dog food.  It's my house. These are my smells she's covering up with her constant rolling around to show everyone her belly.  

[Hey, Jude, go away.]

And worse yet, this Jude monster has dominated the people non-stop. Not just the people but the WHOLE upstairs. The only cat who can even stand to be anywhere near her is Maya because Maya knows how to tell her where to stick it. I want to do more than growl at that beast, like Maya does.  I want to claw the crap out of her and tell her she's not now nor will she ever be welcome.  

But she's scary. And now, oh joy, she's gone. Apparently, it was just a short visit. And I never want to see her again. Remember this house is mine. So keep her out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment