Sunday, December 5, 2021

Now, It's Getting Ridiculous

[Hiding over here.]

Ruru the Cat here.  Seriously.  I was looking forward to a quiet time with all my people around to give me attention and love.  Remember that I'm the only cat that matters, so I figured when my people take this big break they keep talking about, I'd get all the love I could handle.  

[Watch Wren hiss.]

Well, crap.  Now, my people have brought home ANOTHER batch of annoying kittens.  It's hard to believe.  Even Wren and Phoenix, the kittens of the house, are crazy annoyed and frustrated.  

[Nope]

Old lady Maya was the first to hiss at them, though I wasn't far behind.  I just don't get where my people are finding this kitten portal.  It's not like we have any cats that can even produce kittens.  They'll just disappear for a few minutes, and suddenly, kazing, they've got more annoying furballs.  

[A new set of furballs dominating over my house and my people.]

And these ones are bigger hairballs than most, covered in wayyyy too much fur.  It's hard to see the cat under all that fur.  I'm seriously done with this joke.  These humans better get rid of those kittens fast, or I'm getting rid of the humans, so I can have my house to myself.  That's how it works, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment