Monday, December 20, 2021

Forgot One

 

[Look at this kitten, stealing my attention.  Good riddance.]

Ruru the Cat here!  Woohoo!  Earlier this week, my people disappeared with one of those annoying kittens, and the kitten didn't return!  Poof, like magic!  I was so excited.  It looked like my kitten but sure didn't smell like her.  I was delighted to see one disappear.  One down, three to go.  Merry Christmas to me. 

[Goodbye, plagues to my existence.]

Then, a couple of days ago, my people disappeared with two of the annoying kittens in a box.  I held my breath the whole time, except when I was napping.  And guess what!  They came back without the little tan one or the dark gray one!  I could have thrown a party.  It was AMAZING!  Wish granted!  I'm so looking forward to having my quiet life with just seven cats, the ones that know how to respect me.  By that, I mean fear me.  'Cuz that's how I like it.  I may be small, but the smart cats (read: NOT Maya.  Or kittens.) don't mess with me. 

[They missed one. Maybe they confused the two gray ones and didn't realize they both needed to go away.]

I'm waiting for them to figure out they still have one here.  Come on, people.  You have me.  You definitely don't need the other six.  And you definitely DEFINITELY don't need another little annoying furball.  But I watch the adult male human goo over this little beast like he hasn't over ANY kittens.  Calls her his little wolf.  He's tried with other kittens, but this one actually melts in his hands.  And she follows around the human adult female, the one I've claimed when my real person is upstairs.  And that human female also melts for this little patch of fur.  And even the human juvenile male likes her.  

[Note there are two kittens in this pic, and they both need to go because they're sucking up my attention and my lap.]

Worst of all, my person loves her, too. She already has three big kittens, mine and the two I hate, all claiming what used to be my room and my human.  They do NOT need another little fuzzling in there, growing up to take over.  Please tell me all these other cats are wasting their time, embracing her, especially Wren.  Please tell me my people are not going to be letting this beast stay without my permission.  Seriously.  

No comments:

Post a Comment