Monday, April 19, 2021

Yes, That!

[My new heaven]

Ruru the cat here.  Yesterday, my crazy people brought in little bits of plant while I was upstairs.  I smelled something interesting but didn't go to explore.  Then, I came out of my person's room and realized something beautiful had happened: catnip!

[He stole my heaven!]

It was everywhere!  The other cats got to those little green bits of heaven and had started killing it, chewing it up, and throwing it up.  Dude couldn't get enough of it, rolling in it, fighting off everyone else.  He was all about sniffing it and attacking it.  I wonder if that's the first time he'd ever smelled it.  

[Where my heaven belongs.]

Let me tell you there's nothing quite as exciting as catnip.  I wonder if I can get my people to bring it in more often.  We could throw cat parties and almost get along.  As long as no one gets in my face or steals mine.  Then, they might just get hurt.   

No comments:

Post a Comment