Sunday, April 25, 2021

He Stole My Dot!

[My dot.]

Ruru the Cat here.  So recently, my people pulled out my red dot.  You know the one, the one that they flash everywhere, the one I'm sure I will be able to kill one day.  Every time they bring it out, I'm all about killing it.  Because it's my dot.  Mine. 


[Bean discovers my dot--see that line on the floor?  It's mine.] 

But when they brought out the red dot this time, Bean found it.  He wouldn't let anyone else touch it.  He growled or charged at anyone who tried to stand between him and his dot.  

[Bean bullies everyone else for the dot.]

Even his best friend, Dude, aka Casper the friendly poltergeist, got growled and charged at.  I didn't even get to sniff it.  He was so possessive, so selfish.  Even though he's only four pounds, half the size of most of us,  he still has teeth.  He acted like cats don't rule the world.  Seriously, his priorities are all off.  'cuz the red dot is mine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment