Sunday, November 22, 2020

Too Peopley

 

[How life should be--me and one person to spoil me.]

Ruru the Cat here.  Most days are pretty quiet.  I like those days.  Sometimes I have to beat on other cats, or Maya acts like a bully and a jerk to me.  No, Mr. Meow Meow, that does not mean I'm a bully like Maya.  I'm a lot nicer than she is, and I'll swat your butt if you tell them otherwise.  Anyway, so I can usually get the love and affection I want.  It's quiet and peaceful.  I approve, except when the dogs steal my dog food, or the cats get in my face.  

[What a mess looks like--too many humans with large feet to step on cats.  Source.]

Well, today, there was a mob scene with too many people, some of whom actually tried to TOUCH me. And no one even consulted with me.  People said words like, "Happy Thanksgiving" and whatever human drivel, but they didn't ask me.  I'll let them live because they offered me turkey and cheese.  But seriously.  This is my house.  When I want people in it, I'll tell you.  But since I don't know how to speak, you'll be waiting a VERY long time.  



No comments:

Post a Comment