Monday, November 16, 2020

Tolerating My Brother

 

[Me and my tolerable brother.]

Ruru the Cat here.  With so much craziness going on in the world around me, I decided to give my brother a chance to show me he wasn't a horrible monster.  You know how brothers are.  I just got used to thinking of him as just another cat.  He gets on my nerves as much as any other cat. But recently, I've figured out he's semi-tolerable.  That's high praise for a brother.  We've snuggled some and even groomed each other.  Aren't I nice?  Maybe it was just a bout of insanity that I'd let him snuggle me.  

[Brothers are overrated.]

'Cuz the next time I tried, he attacked me.  I wasn't sure if he was being mean or trying to play.  I get that enough from the other cats around me.  Sometimes, I wish I could talk to the other cats like people do.  Then again, they'd talk back.  And I'd have to listen.  Teach me to want to be a human, even a little, or to tolerate my brother.  I just have to remind myself I'm queen of my house, queen of the world.  'Cuz I'm a cat.  

No comments:

Post a Comment