Friday, June 26, 2020

Wind in my Face

[A sketch of the weird thing.  Source]

Ruru the Cat here.  So a weird thing showed up in my house a while ago, and I'm not sure how I feel about it.  I wish the humans around here would remember who's in charge and consult with me before they do crazy things.  Seriously.  I know it appears every summer, but they never do ask my opinion.  Not that I'd answer.  Humans are just not worth talking to.  Rebellious, every one of them. 

[Speak with management.  I am management.]

Anyway, so this weird thing is a big box made of plastic that rumbles and blows out air.  I like that it cools my house, so my fur coat doesn't feel so hot.  I like that it puts outside smells into my house.  But it makes so much noise.  Have you seen our ears?  They're BIG, so we can hear the tiny sounds of skittery mice.  That loud noise drives me nuts.  And I don't like when that wind blows directly into my face.  It dries me out and confuses me.  Seriously, people.  Remember who is in charge here and ASK THE CAT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment