Tuesday, June 2, 2020

My Spot

[My favorite spot.]


Ruru the Cat here.  I have a spot, and it's not yours.  You can't have it.  With all the people that wander through here and all the annoying dogs, especially the puppies, and the other cats, especially that evil Sylvie, I must have a place to hide.  It's the only way I get any peace.  It also provides comfy, cozy armor from the rest of the world.  My ideal spot is with my person.  But if I can't have that, I know where to go.  

[My second favorite spot.]

Yes, you guessed it.  It's the underwear drawer in the bathroom.  The only annoying thing is people will open my happy safe spot looking for underwear.  The boy keeps joking about trying me on.  I think not, human juvenile.  Human cooties are just nasty.  Whenever my person is, for some unimaginable and illogical reason, not worshiping at my altar, I hide in there.  Like I said, it's nice, cozy, puppy- and cat-free (except for me).  Just the way I like it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment