Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Angel Flies away


[Good riddance, Angel.]

Ruru the Cat here.   So a thing happened.  A really good thing, actually.  One of my nemeses, the crazy puppy, Angel, went away.   I've been hoping for this for a while.  It's seriously calmed down her brother and made him (a little) less of a monster.  Good news all around.  Woohoo!  I guess Bean has a different take on all of this.  He's wrong, but you may want to hear it.

[My big sister was there, and now, she's gone]

My sister's gone.  I'm not sure where.  She was here and then she was gone.  Every time I saw her, it made me want to kill.  We had so much fun running back and forth across the house all the time.  She's just always been there.  


[Bean playing with the boring, new puppy]

It's great that my mommy gave me a little sister.  She's even started being a little fun.  And smelling like meat because they give her the food I want.  Cinnamon actually plays back a little.  She's not as fun as Angel, but she's cute.  Cute and kind of boring, but cute.  

[My new little brother]
`
It's awesome that they gave me a little brother who's a kitten.  Angel showed me how to play with him because I couldn't figure it out.  He plays differently.  Doesn't much matter what he is.  He'll play with me!  We chase each other like crazy across the house. It's so much fun to have a little brother.  So now, I have a little sister AND a little brother, and it's amazing.  I just have to remind him my food is mine and the shoulder I sit on all the time is mine and that the cat food is mine, but mostly, we get along great.  But I still wonder where Angel went.  Ru says there's an email for me.  Wanna hear it?  Maybe we can learn what happened together. 

[My new friend.]

Dear Bean, 

Please tell our people to come get me.  I think they must have forgotten.  I can't imagine they'd leave me here intentionally.  They love me, and I love them.  I miss you and them so much.  I'm so lonely because there's no four-legged friends to play with here.  


[The little humans love me.]

The little kids can't get enough of hauling me around and taking me for walks down scary stairs.  They love me, but they don't know how to play with me like you do. 


[I want them to be my friends.  They kind of look like me.]

There are cats like the kitten and Sylvie, but unlike my friends there, no one will play with me.  They'll touch noses with me.  I kissed one of them to tell them that there were no hard feelings, but I'm sad.  I have a woman who loves me and hugs me and carries me around and protects and feeds me.  There's a man here who loves me, too.  A lot of my toys are here, my blanket, some of my treats.  But there's no brother or kitten to play with, no Sylvie.  I'm trying to be happy, trying to keep up the hope that you guys are coming to get me.  I like it here well enough.  I just miss home.

Angel

Oh, wow!  She's visiting other people.  I wonder when she'll come back.  I can at least email her back and find out.  Ruru, how do I email? 


[All small humans, all the time.  Gah.]

Wouldn't you like to know, Bean?  That's a cat's secret.  Can't tell you or you might share with your demonic little "brother."  As if a cat could ever be a dog's brother.  Ruru back again.  So do you want to tell me or should I that this is forever, that this is her new home?  Off she went to that house with small children with small, grasping fingers, and foreign cats.  *Shudder.*  All toddlergeddon, all the time. Yeah, I almost feel bad for her.  Almost.  Better her than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment