Wednesday, February 5, 2020

My Red Dot!



[My dot.  I saw it first.]

Ruru the Cat here.  It's my red dot, the one that sometimes appears when humans wave a pen around.  I don't know what it is, but it's mine.  I've talked about it a couple of times, so you know it's mine.  Well, now everyone in the house wants to play with my red dot.  Seriously?  I claimed it.  What gives them the right?  'Cuz, you know, mine.  

[Maya thinks it's hers, like the house]

Both Maya, the one who thinks she's queen of the house, and my dumb brother, Toothless, both want the dot.  Do they not realize it's MY dot?  I don't know what it is, where it comes from, or even how to kill it, but I WILL figure it out.  Just me.  Worst of all, SYLVIE, that dumb invader in my house, wants the dot.  BUT IT'S MY DOT.  

[Did I say worst of all?]

I was wrong.  There is something worse than Sylvie wanting my dot.  It's that the puppies claimed my dot.  They poop on whatever they claim, which will ruin it entirely.  Sylvie, at least, has the good sense to just walk away.  The puppies have no sense at all.  

[GAH!] 

Worse yet, it almost looks like one of them CAUGHT IT!  NO!  They're dumb and silly!  They can't have figured out the mystery of the dot before me!  This is not fair.  I gotta go find that dot.  Prove I'm the only one that can kill it.  'Cuz I'm the rightful queen of the house.  



No comments:

Post a Comment