Monday, January 27, 2020

Flashbacks to a Toddlergeddon Nightmare

[Crap.  He sees me.]

Ruru the Cat here.  Having these annoying puppies bouncing all over me and trying to chew my ears reminds me of something annoying that happened recently that I scarcely mentioned because there was too much going on.  I keep telling myself it was just a nightmare, but I have photos to prove it wasn't.  There I was, minding my own business, getting the love I so richly deserved. 

[Ah, man.  Here he comes!]

Watch this scary toddler closing in.  I didn't like that he was getting closer.  Too close. 

[No!  Let me go!]

Then, he stepped closer.  Oh, no, I was thinking.  This can't be.  I'm being held right here, exposed to those hands that can pull my tail, throw my lovely, crunchy dog food into the water to be ruined, and run through the house, making so much noise I have to hide in the basement or upstairs and not even step foot out to where I can be seen. 

[Run!  Hide!]

Then, he gets CLOSER!   I gotta run.  I have to escape, but I can't do it.  Crap.  He's touching me!

[No touchie!]

NO!  He's getting closer still!  Tell him to stop.  No!  Get thee hence!

[Gah!  This cannot be happening.]

What a nightmare!  I spend all the time they're here hiding from these monsters!  And now, I'm covered in their cooties!  I'm gonna go take a nap and hope to have a better dream.  Maybe about killing something small and fuzzy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment