Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Revenge of Toddlergeddon!

[The little one and one of the monsters]

GAH!!!  Ruru the Cat here.  I was just telling you about the nightmares I was having, those flashbacks back to the last time those monsters came to my house.  Then, suddenly, there they were, haunting my house!  The little one was eating the dog food I like to steal, though mostly, she hung out near her people, the big ones that bring the monsters. 

[The faces of destruction.]

No, the real problems were the Destructo Duo!  They were everywhere, in almost every room.  I hid in my person's room, trembling anytime they came anywhere near those stairs.  I listened to the duo crashing and bashing their way through the house, eating everything they could reach, throwing stuff around everywhere, kind of like locusts but taller and LOUDER. 

[When monsters get together] 

But they couldn't get enough of the other thorn in my side, those yappy little hairballs that now have started to look like mini dogs.  I was quite sure they were worms, but they've grown legs and tails and now eat my dog food right out of the dish I've claimed as my own.  And they're now everywhere, too, no longer restricted to the sofa.  So much for my house.  Anyway, I was hoping the two sets of monsters would have a fight to the death over turf and take each other out, leaving the house to me. 

Alas, it was not to be.  They actually seemed to become allies, friends even.  *Shudder.*   I hate to think what they'll do to my poor house when next they get together.  I think I'll get a jump on it and hide somewhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment