Sunday, February 16, 2020

A Moment of Peace



[How to have a good time: just me]

Ruru the Cat here.  It sucks that my people left me for a night.  They were supposed to stay here and love me.  On the bright side, they took those obnoxious little fuzzbutts with them.  And, they locked the dogs into the bathroom, so they wouldn't make a mess all over every floor. That was the great news.  No dogs!  Sylvie was left in her room!  Just cats I can beat on if they mess with me.  It was a beautiful taste of paradise.  Or would have been, except my person was gone.

Okay, fine.  The annoying little hairballs have returned and want to say something.  I know they'll keep yipping if I don't let them speak. 

[Happy me playing on the bed in the hotel room.]

Wheee!!  This is Bean!  I got to go with my people on a road trip!  It was GREAT!!!  Okay, so I didn't like every time I got put in that annoying cage.  I didn't like that at all.  But the rest of it was GREAT!!!  We got held and cuddled and played with the whole WAY.  It was sad that they wouldn't let me play with Daddy.  I don't get it.  Just 'cuz he was holding this round thing and staring out the front of the loud, rumbly thing we were riding in, I don't see why he couldn't play with me.  

[They brought our stuff with us!]

But we got to play all over this big room that smelled fresh and clean and had soft beds we could play on.  The floor was smooth, but we had all the familiar stuff like our potty pads and food and got treats for going potty.  It was great.  Except when they put us in cages then came back smelling like food.  Can't we go get food, too?  But they brought us bacon!  So it was okay.  It was SO FUN!

[Lameness 'cuz it's not me.]
  
 It just doesn't sound like fun at all to me except bacon.  I hear my person left me to play in water and hang out in something called ice castles.  Just why?  I'm way better than water or ice.  Or puppies.  Or cars.  Definitely better than puppies.  Then again, what isn't?

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone i am here to testify and enlighten you on how you can be cure from the disease/virus known as Diabetes as the FDA described that it cannot be cured or there is no cure for it, not knowing that herbal treatment is highly recommended for the treatment and cure for Diabetes its easy and it has no side effect, Doctor James herbal center it's A1 and a powerful strong  pure natural remedy that can be used in the prevention and elimination of diabetes totally. However, the single most important aspect of a diabetes control plan is adopting a wholesome lifestyle Inner Peace, Nutritious and Healthy Diet, and Regular Physical Exercise. A state of inner peace and self-contentment is essential to enjoying good physical health and overall well-being  are you interested in curing Diabetes now, I am a living testimony of how Dr Sunday herbal center cured me with natural herbs which I bought from him. You can cure your Herpes, Hepatitis a, b, Gonorrhea, Fibroids ,Infertility ,Epilepsy, Syphilis, Chronic infection, Copd, ,Std, Cancer, Hpv Backache,arthritis etc.........
    contact himmon
    drjamesherbalmixr@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete