Monday, November 18, 2019

Too many Cats


[Proof my person is cheating on me with a strange cat.]


Ruru the Cat here.  I hear a portal opened up over the neighbor's house, the same one that the beast in the basement came from.  They have MORE CATS over there.  Strangers.  And my people, especially my person, keeps hanging out with them and playing with them and touching those cats.  She comes back smelling of them.  But she's MY PERSON.  Not theirs.  Apparently, the people over there, my person's cousins, found these cats abandoned, tossed in their carrier, maybe by accident and maybe by intent, by the side of the freeway.  Yeah, yeah, it's a sad thing for cats to be treated like this.  It's great they found a home.  Just not here.  'Cuz it's MINE.  It's hard enough for me to have everyone worship me with as many fluffy butts as we already have around here begging for attention.

[The only one who deserves attention--but not in this way.  Dumb costume.]

This is my house.  I don't want to share it with the cats we already have.  Maya claims the house as her own and picks on me whenever I try to act like it's mine.  Toothless laughs when I tell him my frustrations.  He gets along with everyone and doesn't see why I don't.  Only Cass bows before me and hides from my wrath.  I should be the queen around here, not Maya.  Still, I'm stuck with this pecking order, right in the middle, which is not where a queen belongs.  I don't know how the monster in the basement is going to shake all of this up.  But we certainly don't need to add anymore cats to complicate it.  It's my house.  Why won't anyone remember that?

No comments:

Post a Comment