Sunday, November 10, 2019

Kersploosh! Oopsie

[The one who is not guilty.]

Ruru the Cat here.  It wasn't me.  No one saw me do it, so I didn't do it.  But let me tell you it was pretty funny when it happened to...um...someone who wasn't me.  So it was in the middle of the night.  Everyone but we cats were snoring away, being boring.  I was trying to be good, finding a place for some privacy.  When I found that dumb invader, Cass, in my spot under the sink.  It's my spot.  You'd think she could smell me under there 'cuz I mark it all the time. 

[How it would have felt...if I was there.  Source.]

Anyway, so what happened next was all HER fault.  She chose my spot that smelled like ME.  I had to beat on her a little to remind her who's boss.  'Cuz it's my spot, not hers.  Then...um...someone knocked out the hose thingy from under the sink.  It wasn't me.  I swear it.  Then, the water sprayed everywhere, drenching...someone who wasn't me.  Oh, and soaking the floor and the drawers under the sink, soaking through the floor and invading our space downstairs, into the litter boxes, all over the soft spots to sleep on, you know, everywhere.  So like I said, it wasn't me, but it was a serious mess.  My people are still cleaning up after whoever it was.  It just wasn't me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment