Sunday, October 27, 2019

Serious Heckuva Nope

[An appropriate use for a costume: on a dumb dog]

Ruru the Cat here.  Do I look like a dog?  Seriously?  My person thought it would be hilarious to put me in a costume.  You see that dog in this caterpillar costume?  I keep hearing this weird word "Halloween," going around.  I've seen people dressing up for that.  I wondered if that could be the reason humans think we need to wear these ridiculous things.  It couldn't be because I stole a feather from my person's project.  It has to be that weird H word.  Anyway, so you see, this costume is fine on a DOG.  Dogs like costumes.  Or at least they don't hate them.  Cats (the smart ones, anyway) HATE them.  With a long and abiding passion. 

[NOT an appropriate use for a costume: an an adorable, self-respecting, and intelligent cat.  Note the look of disgust.]

I can only image it was my human's lapse in judgement.  I can't imagine I look like I'm the sort of cat who'd want to be dressed up.  I'm only thankful they didn't find any other ridiculous costumes.  Clothing is for persons, not cats.  Take notes if you think you're gonna forget that.  NOT cats.  

[Where we will go if you're so stupid as to forget we hate clothing.] 

If you're so silly as to think we'll tolerate these humiliating and nasty things, we're so leaving.  Go find a dog to subject to a costume.  Or put it on yourself.  Because we don't want it.  I blogged all about it last year when I talked about how I wanna be naked.  Cats don't believe in clothing.  Period.  Now, get the thing off and stick it on a dog.  


No comments:

Post a Comment