Sunday, August 18, 2019

Doggie Tsunami

[The things I put up with when my person got home.]

Ruru the Cat here.  Seriously.  No sooner did my people come home then it feels like my world was flooded with dogs.  First off, I was stuck tolerating three needy and pitiful dogs (oh, and the usual few cats) who demanded all the attention from the person left tending us.  Then, my people came home.  Woohoo!  I had to show my person just how much she was NOT missed by sitting just out of reach and making her wait until I was good and ready to forgive her and let her pet me. 

[Gah!  Not another barky monster!]


It seemed like they weren't here long at all before they brought ANOTHER dog into my house and yard.  Looked a lot like that nuisance Cali but bigger.  Smelled different somehow.  He looked like he was ready to settle in and live here.  I was so scared that we'd be stuck with FOUR needy dogs eating all my dog food and stealing the attention I'm supposed to have.  Except I guess that dog apparently belonged to someone else, and those people got him back that very night.  Whew.  What a relief. 

[Twin nuisances.]

Here's what Cali had to say about the obnoxious guest:

Cali:  Oh my oh my oh my!  He was so awesome!  I was so excited to play with him!  I ran around and around and around the yard!  He seemed like so much fun!  He made all sorts of play stances, and I just knew he was going to be my friend forever!  He was so awesome!  But then he had to go home.  I was so sad!  I know he'll come back.  I know it.  

I hope not.  I'd have to seriously nope on that. 

[The yeti made mini yetis?  NOOO!]

But then, our neighbors--my person's best friend/cousin, the one who was threatening to send us a nasty little kitten for a while until it found another home--got a huge pile of puppies from somewhere.  EIGHT of the nasty little monsters.  Not sure where they got them.  They look just too tiny to have come from the giant yeti dog, but they're all the same color.  They're even smaller than Snow, the Pomeranian my person calls "tiny dog."  Things don't do much.  They mostly sit around and whine or act like parasitic organisms on the big yeti.  Not sure what good they are.  But there are just too many of them.  Well, one dog is too many, but I say enough is enough.  No more dogs.  No more.

[How life should be--just me, my person, and...well, never mind.  I was going to say peace and quiet, but, well, no peace for me.]

My house.  My dog food.  My people.  NO MORE DOGS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment