Sunday, August 25, 2019

Bad Things

[How life should be.  More or less.]

Ruru the Cat here.  GAH!  The dreaded S word has come again!  I'm not talking summer, either.  SCHOOL!  I heard whispers, but I was hoping they were joking.  What does this mean for my lovely little reality?  It means my person ditches me almost every day for several hours!  It's just not fair.  I had this great system worked out.  I would be dragged up to her room by someone who bribed me with treats (fell for it every time, too, though I pretended I didn't want this) then I was shoved into the arms of my half-asleep or wide awake person, and then, she'd sit around her room all day.  I'd whine to leave, which would draw her attention, and I'd get all the love I want on demand.  It was great.  It's how the script should go.

[screaming in frustration.]

Now, I get bribed, I get hauled up and shoved in her arms, I get held for a very few minutes, and then I get ditched in her room all day until she comes home.  It's just not right.  It's boring in there.  So all I want to do is lay around and torment other cats.  It's still not right.  What if I gain fulfillment in tormenting other cats?  Shouldn't I be allowed to do it?

[Look at that poor, drown rat cat.  I about died laughing.  Until she started talking about putting me in the tub.]

But it gets worse, way worse.  Other cats in the house were shoved into that nasty, evil thing called a bathtub.  It was nightmarish, terrifying because my person was the one doing it.  She kept saying my name as if I were NEXT.  She bathed Cass then Maya.  I was sure it would go Toothless then me.  But it never happened.  Not yet, anyway.  I'm waiting for my turn with dread.  I guess there are fates worse than school.

No comments:

Post a Comment