Monday, September 2, 2019

The Wondrous Red Dot

[All hail the awesome dot!]

Ruru the Cat here.  I think I told you before, but I can't be sure.  There's a wonderful thing that showed up in my house this week.  I'm not sure exactly what it is, but it appears, zips around, and then disappears.  It is a bright dot.  I'm not so good with colors, but I think it's red.  I've seen Cali the Wonder Idiot chase it around, and I laughed.  But it appeared just for me, and I couldn't help but be just like her and chase it around.  And around.  And around.  It's a wonderful, wonderful thing.  

[Upstart cats think they can usurp my dot.]

The other cats in my house seem to think it's theirs, but they don't get it.  It's mine.  My red dot.  I will chase it everywhere.  And I will kill it.  No one can kill red dots like me.  I caught it and killed it again and again, but then, it reappeared.  I'm not sure how it can achieve such a wonder.  If I kill a mouse, it stays dead.  But I kill this red dot, and it's back again, just beyond my reach.  I don't understand it, but I love it.  If you've never known the joy of the red dot, you should get one for yourself and try it out.  But just know, even if you do, it's still mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment