Sunday, September 29, 2019

Plush Box Wars



[That dog has the nerve to sleep in her own bed.]

Ruru the Cat here.  Humph.  My people brought this really awesome thing in the house, and I haven't even gotten to touch it.  It's this plushy-looking box, the perfect spot for a cat to catch a snooze.  It maybe even is meant to be a bed.  It's even my size.  Here's the problem: everybody else, loves it, too.  Even worse, I think it's meant to be the dog's bed.  She's the one who is there most often. 

[It should be mine, I tell you.]  

Come on, people.  Something this wonderful should not be a gift for a dog.  Or even another cat.  But every time I look at it or decide I want to try it out, someone else is in it.  Sometimes, it's that dumb dog.  Sometimes, it is Cass.  I wouldn't mind catching Cass there.  She's afraid of me.  I can just chase her away. 

[Gah.  Now, I really can't use it.]  

But most often, it's Toothless or Maya.  I don't have the heart to chase away Toothless.  He's the one other cat in the house I like (other than me, of course).  But if it's Maya, she's mean.  She thinks she owns the house just because she's been here longer than anyone else.  Seriously?  It should be my bed.  But I haven't had the chance to so much as sit in it because everybody else seems to think it's theirs.  It's just not fair.  I'm the cute one. 




No comments:

Post a Comment